Text Messages 1481-1485

1481.
For students who think that they've already fallen in love:
"When a man and a woman get attracted with each other, it doesn't not necessarily mean that to preserve your intense feelings, you need to have a formal relationship as boyfriends and girlfriends. While both of you are still busy with your studies, it's possible that you could make each other an INSPIRATION. No commitment! Just a ROMANTIC BOND. Isn't it much sweeter when you both accomplished everything you wanting life, and yet, you still end up TOGETHER."

1482.
Kapag may problema ka.
At kailangan mo ng tulong, tandaan mo na andito ko lagi sa tabi mo...
Nag-iintay lang na itext mo at sabihing, "RC, naiiyak na ko... Back-up naman oh!"

1483.
I learned to love someone with all my life.
And their came a point, when I got tired.
Not of loving but of sacrificing all I have.
Then a though came to my mind.
I have given everything but have received nothing but pain and tears in return.
Is this enough to prove that I really love that person?
Or is it a sign, telling me to stop sacrificing.
And learn to love myself a little more.

1484.
Minsan ang ibang tao,
Kapag tinignan mo,
Mukhang masiyahin.
Kapag nakasama mo, kalog.
Kapag naging kaibigan mo,
Gusto laging masyaa.
Pero ang hindi mo alam,
Kapag mag-isa lang din yun,
Napapagod din siya sa ikot ng mundo at kaya din niya nakakaya dahil sa mga kaibigan niyo tulad ninyo.
Tulad mo...

1485.
Alam ko minsan baliw ako...
Hindi ako kasing tino ng iba,
Pero isa lang ang sisiguraduhin ko.
Nagmamahal ako ng totoo...
Na hindi kayang tumbasan ng pinakamatinong tao.