Text Messages 1391-1395

1391.
Crying is hard enough but you just can't seem to go away and leave the one you love.
You keep saying enough is enough, but you just couldn't give up because when it comes to loving someone.
Enough is never enough.

1392.
INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES:
- Lahat ng problema, may solusyon. Kapag walang solusyon, huwag mo nang problemahin.
- Always remember. Kung kaya ng iba, Ipagawa mo sa kanila. Don't force yourself. Make life easy.
- Hindi lahat ng gwapo may girlfriend. Ang iba sa kanila may boyfriend.

1393.
Behind my smiles are my kept tears,
Behind my jokes are my hidden problems,
Hindi man ako laging tunay na masaya.
Sana nandiyan ka lang kapag hindi ko na kayang tumawa. :'c

1394.
A woman walked up to a little old man rocking in a chair on his porch.
Woman: "What's your secret for a long and happy life?"
Old Man: "I smoke three packs of cigarettes a day. I drink a case of beer a week, eat fatty foods and don't exercise."
Woman: "That's amazing, how old are you?"
Old Man: "Twenty-six."

1395.
Sarap ng feeling ng palaging busy,
Siyempre kahit papaano nalilimutan ang problema.
Pero sana pagbusy ka,
Problema lang makalimutan mo...
Huwag naman sana pati "AKO".