Text Messages 1316-1320

1316.
Bonding doesn't happen only where we are together.
It also happens when we are apart.
And we realize that despite other absence,
Friendship still works.
Good AM!

1317.
A "Good morning" really means a lot.
It's either a greeting to say "hi" or asking if your in good condition or a question of what you are currently doing.
Most often, a reply is anticipated by the sender.
But for me, you don't have to.
No need to send me a smiley or say "I'm ok".
A smile from your face is enough for me.
It maybe small but its a big thing for atleast I have cheered you up to start your day without worries.
Good morning!

1318.
Top 10 LIES OF HUMAN:
10. I'm on my way! (Ligo pa)
09. Miss kita (Walang magawa)
08. I don't smoke! (Kung ikaw kasama)
07. I like you (Naniwala naman)
06. Sleep na ko. (Kakapagod kang katext)
05. Busy pa ko (Boring ka)
04. Low batt na ko. (May katext kang iba)
03. Walang signal (Wait ka lang diyan)
02. Wala load (Sayang load ko sa'yo)
01. I love you (Para tumahimik ka na)

1319.
Happiness is never lost if you just know where to look for it.
It's always your heart, were love, hope and trust lives.
Stay happy for that's what I want you to be.
I can't be a DUMMY if I know deep within me that I'm REAL.
Yet, some people misunderstood me, don't recognize my existence and don't even bother to take a glimpse of my worth.
But this is what I want to say.
WHAT YOU SEE IS NEVER ALWAYS WHAT YOU GET,
JUDGE ME?
Well, it depends on WHAT YOU SEE. But KNOWING ME?
Is your CREATIVITY to look deeper, peel whatever cover you could see.
Because deep within me is WHAT MAKES ME HUMAN,
NOT PERFECT JUST THE REAL ONE...

1320.
People think that I'm such a happy person always laughing,
Forever smiling,
But please believe me that I'm serious when I tell you,
"I'm broken."

Famous break-up lines:
"I just realized that i wanted to be attached." (Duh? Staple remover gusto mo?)
"I'm confused, I need time to find myself." (Eto world map, go find yourself.)