Text Messages 301-305

0301.
Something to ponder on:
"Abandon the search for TRUTH; settle for a good fantasy."

0302.
Amo: Inday, may pulubi sa gate.. Paalisin mo nga!
Inday: Right away!
(Inday to Beggar): Hey you putrid-smelling beggar with the diverse ambiance of scented junk that assails everybody's nostrils and poison's everyones fresh and carbon-free lungs, please go away now!
Beggar: What?! Who do you think you are?! You pathetic trying hard nanny! How could you, a social climber and very low grade mammal, underestimate a high-class beggar like me?! The hell with you!
Inday: Nakakasakit ka na ah! Mam o, ayaw umalis..

0303.
If I fail to love you the way you wanted,
Are you going to hate me?
If you ask me to let you go, would you expect me to set you free?
I couldn't love you the way you want, but I can love you the way I know..

0304.
"You'll never find anybody that achieves great success in life without a give-up story. Nothing comes free... And there will come a time when you will find that you too will have to give up something good if you want something better."

0305.
LOVE TRIANGLES NEVER LAST.

Why?

Because at some point, one learns to LET GO of his or her emotion.
Once becomes brave enough to take a STEP BACK and let the other two work things out of its meant to be.
Thats why its a triangle, not a circle.
Because in one way or another, it is bound to reach its END.