Text Messages 291-295

0291.
"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.
How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?
Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour.
Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute.
That's relativity."
-Albert Einstein

0292.
Something to ponder on:
"You are dishonest but never to the point of hurting a friend."

0293.
Just a thought:
"You are confused, but this is your normal state."

0294.
I can't weep for the rest of my life cause I wasn't born to feel the pain, all the time..
Someday I'll find courage to let everybody know that my real purpose is to love and not to cry.

0295.
Never break for things in your life:
1. Trust
2. Promise
3. Relationship
4. Heart

Because when they break they don't make noise but hurts a lot.