Text Messages 171-175

0171.
Pamatay na wrong lyrics:

"I decided long ago, never to with Edu Manzano.."
"So kiss me and snaffle me.."
"It started when we were younger, you were nine.."
"Some people want tambourines but I don't.."
"My only nest is killing me.."
"Don't go Jason waterfalls.."
"Constantine, you're on my mind.."
"Soul of Christ, sat beside me.."
And finally,
"Nothings gonna change my love for you, you know naman how much I love you.."
Hahaha.. =D

0172.
Memory of a friend is like a favorite song no matter how many times it plays again, you never get tired of it.
Stay as you are.. As a song I loved to hear. Good morning... =D

0173.
Must everything you do make me wanna smile, can I talk like it for a while?

0174.
God made the world..

And the rest was made in china. Yaha!!

0175.
A positive attitude may not solve your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.