Text Messages 111-115

0111.
In life there are few moments that you can meet the person you love and love you in return.
So once you have it, don't ever let go the chance because it might never come back again.

If your heart gets broken, don't be bitter.
Don't turn your back on love.
Just keep on trying coz there is no better remedy for love..
But to love again.

0112.
Coolness in my voice, the warmth of my love. Bot are up and sleepless with broken hearts tonight.
These hopes in my soul and these hours of sand.
Took away from the gift of my heart on your hand.
The moment has passed we forgot to take the leap.
But this one who meant everything I hope..
I wish I could keep

0113.
Ano ang sabi ng itim na ulap sa puting ulap nung nagkasalubong sila?
"My name is Rain, I like black, Black is confident , Black looks good.."

0114.
Kung gagawa ka nang desisyon, siguraduhin mong paninindigan mo..
Kasi baka mamaya, nakasakit ka nang tao.. Tapos bigla kang mag-back out.
Huwag ganun, tao yang mga nasa paligid mo at kahit anong mangyari, kapag yan napagod..
Mawawala yan..
Reality ang "no one waits forever."

0115.
Jumping into conclusions make people do or think such pathetic things.