Text Messages 4311-4315

[b]4311[/b]. The real winners in life are the people who look at every challenge with an assurance that they can be victorious through God's strength. [b]4312[/b]. One day, God showed me a rock and told me to push it with all I can. I did it for many years, but nothing happened. It didn't even moved, even an inch. Then I told, "God, I failed to do it..." He responded, "Child, your task is only to push, not to move it." Obedience is easy, if we know how to listen. God doesn't want us to suffer. But He wants us to learn. [b]4313[/b]. Impression without expression will lead to depression. [b]4314[/b]. Someone will love you more than what you've expected. Be patient and learn to wait. Because sometimes a patient person receives the best love story. [b]4315[/b]. You may not be the only reason why I smile. But your definitely my favorite one.