Text Messages 2191-2195

2191.
Pwede bang umalis ka naman sa isip ko kahit saglit?
Kasi alam kong di mo naman ako iniisip.

2192.
In my life,
I never tried to impress people for them to like me,
Coz if I do,
I'll have to keep that image for the restof my life.
And it's hard to be somebody else.
I may not be that close to perfection like other people,
But who cares?
It's not them whom I live for anyway.
What matters is that I know myself and I know how I look like inside-out and I'm worth it.
This is me as what they say,
"If you can't handle my worst, then you don't deserve my best."

2193.
Only the mind can make the right decisions.
But undeniably,
The heart decides for your happiness.
Even if it's hopeless...

2194.
I have a lot of problems.
Gusto kong umiyak,
Maging wild,
Maglasing,
Magbigti,
Magpakamatay,
Pero as usual,
Tinatamad ako.
Next na lang...

2195.
Hold people like it's the last time you'll ever see them,
And when they go,
Don't make reasons for them to stay.
Make reasons for them to return.