Text Messages 2076-2080

2076.
I was told not to hurt the heart of whom I loved so much.
But when I was so busy taking care of that heart.
I never noticed, mine was bleeding...

2077.
Many unexpected things happen in our lives and the bad thing about this is we did nothing to prepare for it.
Yet, we should still face it whatever the consequences are...

2078.
Girl: Tikman mo itong cake, masarap! Gawa ng nanay ko.
Boy: Ikaw na lang titikman ko! Total gawa ka rin naman ng nanay mo eh!

2079.
If STUDY = NO FAIL
NO STUDY = FAIL
Then,

STUDY + NO STUDY + NO FAIL

By factoring:
Study(1+NO)=FAIL(1+NO)
Divide both sides by (1+NO)
STUDY = FAIL

Ano, mag-aaral ka pa?
Hahaha. Hindi na...

2080.
You can fall of a bike,
You can fall out of a tree,
But the best way to fall... Is to fall in love with me!