Text Messages 2041-2045

2041.
Don't be sad
when I leave you today
Don't be mad
When I cannot see you the following day
Don't be sad
When I go underway
Just be glad cause I will see you another day
What can I say
I want to see you today
What can I do
I want to be with you
I'm staring at a star
Thinking we can go far
I know you are so far away
But I want to see you everyday
I want to be with you
Our love is so new
You make me feel whole
So now
I got a goal
I will go to you
I will be with you
We will be together and I mean forever.

2042.
Dasal ng mga umiibig:

"Lord, give me a sign kung siya na nga, Pero kung hindi siya... Eee... Siya na kasi please?!"

2043.
My family and I went to the beach.
As we arrived, I noticed an old woman sitting at the shore.

Hours went by, it's already midnight. The old woman still sitting there.
I approached her and said, "Nay, sino po kasama niyo?"

"Mga anak ko apo, pero punta lang daw sila sa trabaho. Tapos balikan ako pag-uwi."
"Maghahating-gabi a po nay, sigurado po kayo babalik sila?"
"Oo apo. Hindi nila ako pababayaan. May iniwan sulat sa'kin pero hindi ko mabasa."


My tears fell as I read the letter:
"Kung sino man ang makakita sa matandang ito, dalhin niyo na lang sa home for the aged."
Lola: Bakit ka umiiyak apo? Huwag ka nang umiyak...

Nasa YARI KA, ayun ang kamera, kaway ka! Kayaw! Dali...

2044.
"Bakit ka malulungkot kung SINGLE ka?

Eh kung marami namang TAKEN na gusto ka."


2045.
"The best way to heal a heart that has been broken, is to kill that bastard who has made it happen."