Text Messages 2036-2040

2036.
The mind of GOD is different than the thoughts of man.
As we follow Him, we discover that we lose to gain.
Surrender to win...
Die to live...
Give to receive...
Serve to reign...
Scatter to reap...
In weakness we are made strong...
In humility we are lifted up.
In emptiness we are made full.

2037.
Minsan may minahal ako.
I'm willing to take all the risk for him.
As in lahat...
Yun pala..
Siya rin, willing to give up everything.
Lahat as in lahat.
Pati ako... :-(

2038.
38 seconds prayer:
Lord, thank you for this great day!
I love you and need you to come into my heart.
Do bless me, my family, my home, my work and my friends.
With you all things are possible.
In Jesus.
Amen...

Please pass rgis to eight (8) people except me, something good will come to you tomorrow.
Please try...

2039.
May itatanong sana ako sa'yo,
Sana sagutin mo ng maayos, huwag sana magsisinungaling.
Please, sabihin mo lang yung totoo.
Sana bukal sa loob mo, ang isasagot mo...
Sino po ba si "Quien" para sa'yo?

2040.
Hirap talaga kapag may namimiss ka,
Lagi ka na lang may iniisip,
Minsan naiinis,
Paano, siya naaalala mo,
Tapos siya, di mo mafeel na miss ka...
Nakakatampo di ba?!
Kaya sana makahalata diyan yung iba...