Text Messages 1736-1740

1736.
Han nga
Nsyaat t
agnegosyo
t bagas
t
nu
maiwara
lugi
ka
ksta
m8
t
gulay
t
nu
mlaylay
lugi ka
nasay2aat
t
"UKI"
t ury
knayun
nga mkuti
d k mlugi..

1737.
When you have found the reason to walk away,
Never look back.
Just keep on walking, even if your destination is unclear.

It will take a lot of courage for every step you make,
But it will save some pride and honor for yourself.
It's better to get lost moving on.
Than being stranded and broken after all.

1738.
Sa swimming pool;
Boy: Waaahhh! Tulong! Tulong! Hindi ako marunong lumangoy!!!
Lifeguard: Eh ano naman?! Ako nga hindi marunong mag-violin, pinagsisigawan ko ba?

Duh?!

1739.
No "GOODBYES",
And no "FAREWELLS" in friendship.
Just a promise that whatever happens it will always be "FOREVER".
Thanks for sharing friendship with me!

1740.
Almost everyday I ask God why I have someone like you in my life?
Last night, I had a dream...
God answered my prayer with a simple sentence.
"You deserve a good friend that never fades."