Text Messages 1371-1375

1371.
It's NOT about being who everyone else WANTS you to be.
It's about being yourself and finding someone who loves every bit of it.

1372.
People ask me why I wanna be with you.
I told them that even though you have these two tiny horns in your head and that irritating tail at your butt you still manage to make me feel like I'm with an angel.
Good night.

1373.
"Time is the most playful element because it lengthens the minutes when you wait and rushes the hours when you enjoy the moments."

1374.
A short story:
A taxi driver was driving late afternoon in a road when suddenly a driver of a big trucks behind him kept on blowing his horn.
He pulled over and asked the truck driver what his problem was.
The truck driver just stared at him.
On the road again, the truck driver kept on blowing his horn.
The taxi driver angrily stopped and asked the driver of the truck.
The truck driver said, "There's a woman behind you with a knife wanting to cut your head, everytime I blow my horn she disappears. And now, I think she's right behind the one reading this text message." :-p

1375.
The more you learn, the more you know,
The more you know, the more you forget,
The less you know, the less you forget.
So, why learn at all? hehe...