Text Messages 1356-1360

1356.
A quote from Bob Marley:
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers. Make sure your hands are clean."
Remember: Don't be such a judgmental. Karma strikes twice.

1357.
Someone asked me once, "Would you have still tried even if you knew that it wouldn't work?"
I said, "It's like a championship game. Two seconds left on the clock. My team is down by one. I have the ball and I'm open for a jump shot/ Should I take the shot or not? If I make it, we win and celebrate. If I don't, we lose and we go home crying. I guess I'll still take that shot. And in case I miss the shot , I'd still cry. But it feels a lot less painful knowing that at least I tried."

1358.
Ngongo and wife making love.

Ngongo: Mukha mo mpute!
Wife: Hindi naman ah.
Ngongo: Mukha mo mpute!
Wife: Hindi nga sabi mpute eh!
Ngongo (Shoting): Ang abi ko, MUKHA MO MAPUTE!
(Anak naggising...)
Anak: Ma, ang sabi ni papa... IBUKA MO MABUTE.. Naman oh, istorbo!!

1359.
The dont's to remember:
Don't wait for time, make it.
Don't wait for love, feel it.
Don't wait for money, earn it.
Don't wait for the path, find it.
Don't wait for opportunity, create it.
Don't go for less, get the best.
Don't compare, be unique.
Don't avoid failure, use it.
Don't dwell on mistakes, learn from them.
Don't back down, go around.
Don't close your eyes, open your mind.
Don't run from life, embrace and enjoy it.
Don't just read this, share it.

1360.
"Be more concern with your character than with your reputation because character is what you really are while reputation is merely what others think you are."