Text Messages 436-440

0436.
A sad story:

One day a guy woke up and texted his GF.
"Good morning po, I Love You!"
His GF replied, "Good AM din pero baka nakalimutan mo... Hindi na po tayo." =(

0437.
Life is like a case of beer.
You can't drink all of them alone.
You gotta share it with someone.
And if you get drunk with the first few, you'll miss the others.
So just chill... ;-)

0438.
It's hard to say "I'm fine without him."
But deep inside I'm hurt and I have to pretend I'm alright, smile and hold back my tears because from what I see...
He's doing fine without me..

0439.
Death of Mr. Bean's Mother:
Mr. Bean: (Crying) The doctor just called up, my mom's dead.
Friend: Condolence, my friend...
(After two minutes Mr. Bean cries louder)
Friend: What now, Mr. Bean?
Mr. Bean: My sister just called, her mom died too! Huhuhu. =p

0440.
How do you move on?

You move on when your heart finally understands that there is no turning back.