Text Messages 61-65

0061.
Something to Ponder On:
"You come in this world alone and leave it the exact same way." - Little Manhattan

0062.
Something to Ponder On:
"Go for GOAL.. Go for GLORY.."

0063.
Something to Ponder On:
"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday."

0064.
Ones I crush a girl from my Alma Mother who got your number so we could keep intact.
Sabi ko connect me if I'm wrong, but you are asking ouch?
Sabi niya:
The?! I mean, tell me to the marines ang kapal!
The nerd!
Naiyak ako because of her hunger.
I cried buckles of tears.
Tapos sabi niya:
Don't cry, isipin mo na lang this is a blessing in the sky.
Irregardless of my feelings let's go ouch na rin.
Now we're so in love.
Mute and epidemic na yung pass.
Thanks God, we shallowed our fried!
Nosebleed?! Hehehe... =D

0065.
Si Pedro nakabasag ng vase sa Musuem, attendant nataranta..
Attendant: Naku Sir, more than 500 Years old na yan!
Pedro: Haaay salamat, akala ko bago!