Text Messages 281-285

0281.
"There is nothing brilliant or outstanding in my record.
Except perhaps this one thing:
I do the things I ought to do and when I make up my mind to do a thing, I act.."
- Theodore Roosevelt

0282.
Being lonely and being alone are two different things.
It's always unhealthy to be lonely but sometimes it's healthy to be alone.

0283.
Someday everything will make a perfect sense.
So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

0284.
You cannot teach what you don't know.
You cannot give what you don't have.
You cannot forgive what you can't forget.
But, you can love even if you're not being loved back.

0285.
It's sad that in this world, people would rather see two men holding guns, killing each other.
Than to see two men holding hands, loving one another. Hahaha...