Text Messages 236-240

0236.
If someone lied to you, it always end with two conclusions: It's either..
It was for your own good or you weren't good enough to hear the truth.

0237.
Life is a battle of wills, not a battle of skills.
So more often than not, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.

0238.
I had let go of what I thought I owned.
It hurts, yes.. A lot actually, but getting through each day made me realize that the world will just keep on turning and so do I.

0239.
Someday you'll get everything you wished for.
Maybe you'll get even more than you could have imagined.
Who knows where life will take you the road is long and in the end, the journey is the destination.

0240.
MMDA (With pen and ticket) to a traffic violator..
MMDA: Name?
Foreigner Driver: Wilhelm von Corgrinski Papakovitz
MMDA: Ahhh, next time be careful ah..