Text Messages 216-220

0216.
Life's little instructions:
1. Never tell a person who's experiencing deep sorrow, "I understand how you feel." you don't.
2. Never risk what you can't afford to lose.
3. Once a year, go somewhere you've never been before.
4. Remember that the forumla for great love is communication and respect.
5. When declaring your rights, don't forget your responsibilities.
6.Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of good luck.

0217.
Take time to listen to your heart sometimes you need not to ask yourself who makes you really love must, but ask yourself who really makes you happy and who makes you feel loved.

0218.
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar,
the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star,
he's the song in the car I kept singing.
Don't know why I do.

0219.
One day, God had a work for me to do.
He showed a rock and told me to push it with all my might.
For many years, I pushed and pushed but nothing happened.
The rock hasn't moved even an inch. In discouragement, I asked God why am I failing?
The Lord responded: "Your task is to push the rock. Never did I mention that you move it. Now, I my child will move the rock."
Obedience to go..

0220.
Be close with someone who makes you happy.
But be more close with someone who can't be happy without you.

Feel the difference.