Text Messages 526-530

0526.
Top 3 Motto in Life:

03. Hindi bale nang tamad! Hindi naman pagod!
02. Kung kaya nang iba! Pagawa mo sa kanila...
01. Ang panlalamang sa kapwa! Ay laging tiba-tiba!

0527.
"Sometimes, you just have to pretend that you're happy just to stop everyone from asking you what the hell happened."

0528.
Something to start your day with...
We are the keepers of the faith.
What happens to us after is not ours to know.

0529.
I tell you:
"The worst regret we could have in life is not for the wrong things we did, but for the right things we could have done but we never did."

0530.
What if one day I'm gone.
What if I die, will you cry your tears for me?
Will you spend your time thinking of me?
Will you also die for me,
Or will you spend your whole life, looking for a new "SOMEONE"?